Saturday, March 1, 2008

Back In A Jif!

I always know when I'm slacking on the blog, because Dad will call me out on it! So I'm back in the saddle again Dad!

Here's a preview of the day... I'm about to go make this Orange Cacaochino I've been concocting for the last several weeks. If you think Starbucks' Orange Frappachino is heaven then you will love this alternative! There is no coffee in it, but it's got at least two things on Starbucks' version.

1) It's light, creamy and refreshing, rather than heavy and saccharin sweet
2) It's actually GOOD for you--not just "light" as in "less bad" for you, this baby is nutritious! No 750 calories of pure fat added to my bootie here.

So I'm off to put some final touches on the recipe and I'll be back in a jiffy (which I found out randomly in the bathroom stall at a club last night is an actual unit of time, 1/100 of a second to be precise)!

lg l BV

blog comments powered by Disqus