Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Did You Miss Me???

Well it's been a while, but I'm still here in the Queen City. Living it up! Making plans for London next year! I don't have a whole lot of time, since I am STILL computer-less (I'm not even going to go there with the insurance right now, because I still need good karma with them) and monopolizing office bandwidth to write this short notice of my continued existence. HOWEVER...I will have photographs up soon from the Avon Walk For Breast Cancer that is going on in Charlotte this weekend. Really looking forward to giving up my time and talent for a cause that has hit too close to home, one too many times for my clan. So check in next week for the whole she-bang and an update to-boot.

Peace.Love. Save The Whales.

B

blog comments powered by Disqus